Our office hours are Tuesday – Friday, 9am-5pm.
What Services Do You Offer?
- Colour Consulting
- Space Planning (how you use the space — can encompass organizing suggestions)
- Choosing your Finishes for a New Build or Renovation (tiles, faucets, flooring, lighting etc)
- Furniture, Rugs, Soft Furnishings (bedding, pillows) and Decor
- Window Treatments
- Indoor Plant Selections
- Kitchens, Baths, Bedrooms, Offices, Laundry Rooms and more
- Healthy and Eco-Friendly Design (from low VOC finishes to non-toxic furniture and fabrics)
- Vegan Design Options (using materials that do not use animal products)
- Green and Sustainably Focused Design
- Hourly/Flat Fee Design Services
- Full Service Interior Design
- Colour Consultations
- User Experience Consultation (How do your clients experience your STR and what improvements you can make to improve your bottom line)
- Space Planning (Managing Flow and Space)
- Furniture and Art Selection
- Full Design Services
- Welcome Guidebook, online and in the rental
- Communication checklist, and scripts
- Cleaning Checklist
- Maintenance Checklist
- Landscape Design
- Outdoor Kitchen’s and Entertaining Areas
- Garden Planting Plans
- Waterwise Irrigation
- Landscape Lighting
- Rain Gardens
- Edible Landscapes (Adding food to your ornamental gardens or separate veggie/herb areas)
- Rain/Water Collection
- Decks, Pergolas and other Structures
- Water Features
- Hardscapes (pathways, driveways, patios)
- Pre-construction, thoughts and best practices (traditional renovation and 203K’s)
- Bid Review (ensuring you are getting what you are expecting)
- During Construction Review and looking at details and work completed
- “Getting Everyone on the Same Page” – pre, mid or nearing the end of construction
- TV Stands
- Coat Closets/Wardrobes
- Built-in Shelves and storage for just about any area, inside or outside.
If there is a service that isn’t listed, reach out, we’d love to be of assistance.
How Do You Charge?
As each project is different, after our consultation I will give you a design proposal that includes my fee to complete your project. We base our fees on the hours and complexity of each area or phase. In our initial consultation we will talk about your budget. Through the design process we make decisions based on the numbers so that the build can go as smoothly as possible.
I offer both flat fee (with a max hourly) and hourly rates and this is entirely dependent on the scope of work.
What Interior Design Budgets Do You Work With?
I enjoy working with people with all budget ranges.
The first step is to book a consultation where we can talk about things like :
- Colors for your interior or exterior,
- Brainstorm ways of using what you have more efficiently
- Discuss what your overall vision is. And if you don’t have an overall vision, that is where my super power comes in, I love using my curiosity blended with my intuition to discover what is needed most in your space and put a plan/design together so that you can feel amazing in your space.
What Landscape Design Budgets Do You Work With?
I approach landscape design differently than interior design.
With landscape design we look at your outdoor space and develop a cohesive plan for how your home sits on your land and relates to your community along with the flow of vehicles and how you and your guests arrive from the road and into your home.
Once we have a plan for your property, it can be installed all at one time or it could be built in phases.
There is no fee for the initial landscape design consultation where we walk through your outdoor space and we go through a fun series of questions.
From there I’ll give you a proposal that details the design fee and we can develop a budget for the build. For the installation it would be best to plan for a project budget starting at $10,000 if there is minimal or no hardscaping. If you are looking to have hardscaping, decking, structures, fencing, you’ll want to budget of $50,000+